[Nfbmo] NFB BELL

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 11:21:01 UTC 2014

Debbie,

I am happy to help again.  My summer is getting crazy, but I will be
there if at all possible and do whatever ahead of time.  I am also
happy to offer my embossor if you need any embossing done.  Let's
teach some crazy children Braille!

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National