[Nfbmo] Time is getting away from us

Eugene S. Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Fri Jan 10 19:54:35 UTC 2014

{Gary please send to any other lists}
I was just chatting on the phone with a member when I realized that our state convention is exactly 49 days away!!!!
Nearly everyone who is received this message has not  either reserved their hotel room or sent in their  registration form. The registration costs are unchanged from last year. I do not have an update on online registration.
To reserve your hotel room use reservation code B14 and call either 573-445-8531 or 1-800-HOLIDAy. Rates are $84.95 a night  and the hotel is the Holiday Inn Select at the Mall in Columbia. Convention Friday is March 28.
Please reserve your rooms now as I’ll be chatting with the hotel about various items that  can be  negotiated depending on what they expect our actual numbers to be based on what they see in their system. Thanks.
Gene