[Nfbmo] Draft Agenda

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 11 14:29:49 UTC 2014

Got it and thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmo [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Horchem Gary
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2014 8:36 PM
To: gwunder at earthlink.net; nfbmo at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [Nfbmo] Draft Agenda

Erin Magoon wants to report on the City Utilities Transit (it's good news)
>>> "Gary Wunder" <gwunder at earthlink.net> 01/10/14 7:14 PM >>>
Hi, folks. I apologize for the lateness of this note. As always, we welcome
additions. I am down in my back, and I may not respond right away, but send
them along or bring them tomorrow.

Gary

Agenda for January 11, 2014

Call to order

Roll call

Introduction of all who are present

Reading of the Minutes, Julie McGinnity

Reading of the Action Points, Julie McGinnity

Reading of the treasurer's report, Carol Coulter

Governmental Affairs report, Shelia Wright

Ways and Means report, Gene Fleeman and Carol Morgan

Cyber Auction

Membership report, Debbie Wunder

BELL Program, Debbie Wunder and Dacia Luck

Vehicle Donation Program

Resolutions Committee

Grants, Shelia Wright

Division Reports: Dog Guide, Diabetes Action Network, Merchants, Student,
Parents

Parent video, Carol Coulter

2014 state convention, Gene Coulter

Leadership Training Committee, Julie McGinnity

Retention of important affiliate information, Dan Flasar

Blind Missourian Report, Carol Coulter

Report from the BTF, Dacia Luck

Report from the SRC, Shelia Wright

Report from the WAC, Dan Flasar

Employment Research Committee, Jim Moynihan

Helping Kendra Damron, Ruby Polk

Other business

Gary Wunder, Editor

The Braille Monitor

(573) 268-4245

The National Federation of the Blind needs your support to ensure blind
children get an equal education; to connect blind veterans with the training
and services they need; and to help seniors who are losing vision continue
to live independent and fulfilling lives. To make a donation, please go to
<http://www.nfb.org> www.nfb.org.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmo_nfbnet.org/horchemg%40gary-springfie
ld-mo.net