[Nfbmo] website questions

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Tue Jan 14 01:54:33 UTC 2014

Yes you will have a page. Follow the instructions in the previous post and once I have the list of chapter/division webmasters we will have a conference call on how to use Drupal 7. Thanks

Gary Horchem
NFBMO Webmaster
>>> Rosina Solano <colemangirly at yahoo.com> 01/13/14 6:01 PM >>>

I believe this question goes to Gary Horchem.  Gary will the Parents Division also have a place on the web page as well as Chapters?  It would be a great place for us to post info about upcoming events as well as future conventions for parents so we can get numbers in faster.

Thank you in advance;
Rosina