[Nfbmo] website training session in person?

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Tue Jan 14 22:24:43 UTC 2014

Actually, $1 and your opinion will get you 2  cans of soda at the St. Louis
Society for the Bind and Visually Impaired.   But the soda machine only
wants  your money and, frankly, will not pay much  attention to  your opinion.
   That being clarified, I suggest that we offer a  website training se
ssion at our State Convention in March - in addition to our  phone seminar.

      However, my  opinion and money - no matter how much  - will probably
get you thrown  out of the store.
Dan

In a message dated 1/14/2014 1:23:29 P.M. Central Standard Time,