[Nfbmo] dental coverage

Eugene S. Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Jan 15 01:21:57 UTC 2014

Hi,
Missouri Medicaid covers dental for children and some pregnant women under
the MOHealthNet program with contracted dental clinics. Regular adult
Medicaid , unless coverage has changed since I left FSD, does NOT have
dental coverage. For Blind Pension and Supplemental Aid to the Blind
medical programs there has been periods of coverage in the past so I do not
know the current status. You can find out if you have dental coverage by
calling FSD Recipient Services at 1-800-392-2161 and providing your
Medicaid/MOHealthNet number. This is not the customer No-service number you
may be familiar with but it is a very busy number so you may have to try
several times. They are open 8-5 and most reachable right at 8am.
Gene