[Nfbmo] website training session in person?

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Wed Jan 15 16:19:45 UTC 2014

Either way is fine with me all chapter and division boards and/or presidents need to appoint one and only one person to update their portion of the website and send those to me by March 1st. I'm extending the date so you may discuss this at your February chapter/division meetings.

>>> "Gary Wunder" <gwunder at earthlink.net> 01/15/14 8:59 AM >>>
What do you folks think about this idea? I think I should ask Gary Horchem
to run through the training with me by telephone. We can see how long it
takes, how much there is to learn, and how difficult it is. At that point it
will be easier to discuss whether or not we need an in person meeting or
will be better served by sitting at our computers and participating in a
conference call. It may be that we actually want more than one class. It is
certainly easier to answer the questions of two or three participants than
it is to answer questions from twelve participants.

Warmly,

Gary