[Nfbmo] found out about dental coverage

Eugene S. Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Jan 15 18:54:14 UTC 2014

One caution:
before you make an appointment with any of the providers on the list make
sure they still take Medicaid. My experience was that those lists are
sometimes out of date. The dental coverage is pretty comprehensive but  most
dentists will limit what they will actually do because of the Medicaid
reimbursement rate.