[Nfbmo] The Loss of a Member and Dear Friend

Delete this email, acct. highjacked rogerlh605 at aol.com
Wed Jan 22 14:45:20 UTC 2014

I am so sorry to hear this sad news!

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

-----Original Message-----
From: Shelia Wright <sbwright95 at att.net>
To: nfbmo <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Mon, Jan 20, 2014 06:41 PM
Subject: [Nfbmo] The Loss of a Member and Dear Friend

<pre style="font-size: 9pt;"><tt>It is with deep sadness that I post this message. Many of you may have heard
by now that Sam Parker, President of our NFB of Missouri Merchants Division
and a valued member of the Kansas City Chapter passed away on Saturday,
January 18, 2014 after atwo week hospitalization due to pneumonia. His death
is a shock to all of us and I know those who know Sam will really miss him.

The Service to celebrate Sam Parker's  life will be on Friday, January 24,
2014, at Royer Funeral Home located at 1600 West Main Street, Blue Springs,
MO. The visitation will be at 1pm and the service will follow at 2:00 pm.
There will be a lunch at the home afterward and those who would like to are
invited to join the family.

It's always hard to say goodbye to those we love and this is especially true
when someone passes away so suddenly. Our hearts and prayers are with the
Parker family and his friends. Cards may be sent to the  family at:

20912 E.50th Terrace Court So.

Blue Springs, Mo.64015.