[Nfbmo] Petition to encourage House of Representatives to pass TEACH Act

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 25 21:20:48 UTC 2014

Way to go Julie.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmo [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Julie McGinnity
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2014 2:39 PM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List
Subject: [Nfbmo] Petition to encourage House of Representatives to pass
TEACH Act

Hi all,

I am sure that many of you have already seen this, but I would like to let
you all know about the petition on change.org that encourages the
legislatures to pass the TEACH(Technology, Education and Accessibility in
College and Higher Education) Act.  Signing only takes a minute, and with
Washington Seminar so close, it's something we can do to help those
currently working in DC. Here is the link:

https://www.change.org/petitions/pass-teach-act-equal-access-to-educational-
materials-for-students-with-disabilities

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National Federation