[Nfbmo] A wonderful chance to be included in an online community.

Fredolver fredolver at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 14:48:54 UTC 2014

I realize that it has been a long time since this thread was started but I think it is an excellent idea. I also believe though, that it could be expanded to allow family members of individuals who are blind to come in and ask questions it could be an Internet online presence if you well of the Blind speaking for themselves acting as a conduit for individuals who are experiencing blindness for the first time for family members to ask questions concerning their relatives for kids who are blind to ask questions of adults it has all kinds of possibilities. Fred Olver PS. There might also be links to other sites or resources for individuals who are blind to come and find. You could probably even be addressed in a public service message

Sent from my iPhone