[Nfbmo] New NFB templates to be tested on NFBMO.org this week.

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Mon Jul 14 03:31:30 UTC 2014

Well Gene to answer your question Erin has tested the back end admin interface with JAWS and it works Gary would like to test it before having a training session. My opinion is that we should wait 60 to 90 days on realsing the new template so I may get used to it and be able to teach you guys the new template. so for now we should use what we have and get the chapter and division webmasters used to using drupal but the final decision will be up to the board and/or the President.

>>> "Eugene S. Coulter" <escoulter at centurytel.net> 07/13/14 10:10 PM >>>
So, what does this mean in English sir?
Does this mean chapters will be able to update their own information anytime
soon?
If not, when?
Gene