[Nfbmo] August 5 Election

Eugene S. Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Mon Jul 14 16:38:47 UTC 2014

The August 5 primary election is fast approaching and the ballot will be filled with candidates for many local, state and federal offices but there will be a number of statewide ballot issues.
There are five statewide constitutional amendments. I have pasted a link to the ballot language below. You may notice that some of the issues do not say much about what they would do. This is the reason I am sending this out 3 weeks before the election so interested members can look into the issues themselves and find out what they really mean.
Here is the link:
http://sos.mo.gov/news.asp?id=1401
Gene