[Nfbmo] New NFB templates to be tested on NFBMO.org this week.

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 14 21:32:11 UTC 2014

Hi, folks. I think that the delays we have had are unfortunate but not
easily avoidable. Gene, may I ask that you try the first testing session
with Gary, the one I tried several weeks ago that did not work but which
Erin has done. I think you are a very capable web user, and I am
hard-pressed right now to give this the kind of time and testing it needs.

The new template is not yet ready, so we should not wait. It will probably
not change the way we do updates--it will help to give the NFBMO website a
look and feel that more closely resembles the national website. It too is
undergoing change since it has been almost eight years since the national
site had a major facelift.

Gary, please get with Gene for first round testing. If you guys have
trouble, please get me involved.

Thanks for the encouragement and active participation.

Warmly,

Gary