[Nfbmo] KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A Northland woman speaks up to help others, and it involves Missouri's blind pension

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 18 18:47:38 UTC 2014

I agree with you, Bryan. You can always take it in and get a receipt as well. People must remember that you have ten days to respond and after that the burden is on you to show why you were late and to appeal if you are removed. We will work on this, but for now it is the law or at least their proceedure. Be safe, know when you are up for recertification, make sure they have your current address, and call when nearing your due date. This won't ensure you are okay, but it will help.

Sent from my iPhone