[Nfbmo] Fw:From Ruby, [Nfbnet-members-list] Honk Honk Hustle: Running neck and neck

Ruby Polk via Nfbmo nfbmo at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 4 15:36:43 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: Wilson, Joanne via Nfbnet-members-list
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 12:57 PM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Honk Honk Hustle: Running neck and neck

Subject: Honk Honk Hustle: Running neck and neck

Attention all vehicle donation drivers:

Ohio and Maryland are now running neck and neck for first place in our Honk Honk Hustle with 5 vehicles donated since May 1. Second place has 5 states tied with 2 donations a piece. Those states are California, Florida, Missouri, New York and Pennsylvania. Not far behind are 17 states with 1 vehicle donated since May 1. They are Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Connecticut, Georgia, Iowa, Kentucky, Massachusetts, North Carolina, New Jersey, Nevada, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and Washington. Who will be roaring into the winner's circle on July 1?

Stay tuned for the June 16 standings update to see who's in the lead for our final lap of the Hustle.

Honk Honk! Thanks for helping us steer this program down the road to success!

Joanne

Joanne Wilson
Director, Affiliate Development
Office of the President
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
Phone: 410-659-9314 x2335
Email: jwilson at nfb.org
www.nfb.org

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit: www.carshelpingtheblind.org or call 1-855-659-9314

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund campaign, please visit www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture.