[Nfbmo] FW: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] NFB Camp

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 24 23:15:16 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: State-affiliate-leadership-list
[mailto:state-affiliate-leadership-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Carla McQuillan via State-affiliate-leadership-list
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 4:28 PM
To: State Affiliate Leadership List
Subject: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] NFB Camp

Dear Colleagues,

There seems to be some problems with families getting information about NFB
Camp and how to sign up.  Please let all your families who are bringing
children to convention, that they can get the registration forms on my
school web site:
www.mainstreetmontessori.org

There is a tab for NFB Camp.  The forms are not writable, but we will work
on that for next year.  I know we have passed the deadline, but there is
still space... probably because no one has been able to find the
information!

I'd also like to thank: Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware,
District of Columbia,  Illinois, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York,
Pennsylvania, and Virginia for making donations to Camp this year.

Carla McQuillan
President, NFB of Oregon
Executive Director
Main Street Montessori