[Nfbmo] Where are you?

Eugene S. Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 2 17:59:11 UTC 2014

)Gary please send out to all lists of interest)
Hi,
I have been looking all over for your hotel reservation and convention registration form and I just cannot seem to find it anywhere. Did you loose the forms or phone number? Did your dog eat it?
I do not know what the problem is but you are going to miss one whale of a state convention unless you take action right now? Only about one half of the usual number of folks have taken action in this regard with less than four weeks to go until we gather in Columbia.  The deadline for hotel reservations is Wednesday and convention Pre-registration is March 14.

Call the hotel at 573-445-8531 and use reservation code b14.
Also, I have attached yet another copy of the registration form which we would love to find in the mailbox this week. Wouldn’t you like me to quit looking for your forms? This looking is hard on an old man!

Eugene Coulter, your tired  Convention Coordinator