[Nfbmo] a Federation birthday

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 4 19:56:10 UTC 2014

Hi, Nancy. Yes I am having fun, but I'm not out. I am working on your next Monitor, but I love doing it.

I seem to remember Mom saying I was born at 1:35, so, although I got up being 58, I am now undebateably 59. As long as life gives me health and the kinds of friends I have, I'm all for that number increasing.

Warmly,

Gary