[Nfbmo] Convention News #1

Eugene S. Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Tue Mar 11 00:44:42 UTC 2014

Greetings,
My understanding is that the Columbia Chapter is  well on it’s  way to making this a memorable convention with a few surprises in store. In just 17 days we will begin to gather! How time flies.
A note about meals – for those of you observing lent and interested in the Friday lunch I have good news it is lent compatible! And, the banquet meal Saturday evening will be something we have never had before (at least in my memory). Do not worry it is an all American meal!
Hospitality will be open from 5:30 to 11:00 on Friday and the registration table is open from 5:30 to 7:30 on Friday and 8:00- 9:00 on Saturday morning.
Exhibits are open from 5:00 to 10:00 pm on Friday and noon to 1:30 Saturday. If the tables are set-up earlier exhibitors can start earlier on Friday. Exhibits MUST not be open during general session.
Here is the list of exhibitors up to the moment (there is a possibility that one more outside exhibitor may be added meaning we will need to combine another couple of NFB exhibitors):
Table 0 Columbia Chapter

Table 1 Missouri Affiliate Gift Card Raffle

Table 2 Missouri Affiliate T-Shirts And Bose raffle

Table 3 Braille Bible Services Braille, large print, and electronic Holy Bibles
Table 4 Jefferson City  Candy/snacks and Lewis and Clark Chapter world famous trail mix

Table 5 Springfield Chapter Taste of the Ozarks basket and Nuts and Kansas City Chapter Rocky Mountain Candy Bars

Table 6 Loving Innovations Coffee and teas and Friends of Wolfner small pouches

Table 7 Dog Guide Division Dog Treats, coloring books,  and Doggie bandanas

Pre-registrations must be postmarked by March 14. Hotel reservation deadline extended to March 12.

Counting the days until we all meet in Columbia!
Gene