[Nfbmo] FW: very sad news

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 14 21:33:37 UTC 2014

From: Rita A Lynch [mailto:ralynch1950 at embarqmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 12:10 AM
To: gwunder at earthlink.net
Subject: very sad news

Hi Gary,

It is with great sadness that we report the unexpected death of Grace Haner
this morning. Grace fell on Tuesday and was in the hospital with a couple of
broken bones, however, it was not life threatening. I ask that we all keep
her family in our prayers especially her son, Phillip, and her grandaughter,
Shelly, and grandson, Josh. We pray that she is now enjoying her heavenly
home. She had a great deal of faith  in this. We will all miss her very
much! I will send further info as I get it.

Rita