[Nfbmo] Draft Agenda

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 18 12:58:25 UTC 2014

Please take a look at this and give me your thoughts about corrections we
need to make before going to print. I am looking for an advocate who is
willing to defend the proposal that blind don't use or need live readers in
their lives. I see it all the time, but getting someone to come front and
center to make the case is harder.

I thank you for a good look at this. If I don't respond immediately, it is
because we are having work done that may interrupt our phone and Internet
service. The outage should be temporary.

Gary Wunder, President