[Nfbmo] Draft Agenda

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 18 18:05:44 UTC 2014

hi,

there were only a few possible punctuation suggestions;
in The Columbia chapter, cap chapter
in out of state, don't cap out
appropriating funds in Tenbroek, cap the T instead of the B.

does wolfner library truly need 40 minutes?
we know mo health net/blind pension will be a hot topic, can there be time
allowed for questions?
Bryan Schulz