[Nfbmo] 52nd Annual NFB of Missouri state convention to be streamed live March 28-30th

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Sun Mar 23 19:34:19 UTC 2014

The 52nd Annual State Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Missouri will streak live form Columbia Missouri the weekend of March 29th and 30th. The schedule is below:

Saturday Morning from 8:15 AM to 12:00 PM
Saturday Afternoon from 1:30 PM to 5:00 pm
Saturday Evening banquet from 6:30 PM to 9:00 pm (or when the action ends whichever is later)
Sunday Morning from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM

Th listen to the stream go the the NFB of Missouri home page http://nfbmo.org If you hear music playing that means we are taking a break or having internet connection issues at the hotel if you hear no music then you don't have flash installed and enabled in Internet Explorer. if that is the case please use the external streaming links on the left side of this page. f you need more help you my send an e-mail to horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net for call 417-353-7493