[Nfbmo] FW: SRC meeting TEXT

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 24 17:59:57 UTC 2014

From: Bitterman, Cindy [mailto:Cindy.Bitterman at dss.mo.gov]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 11:48 AM
To: Barr, Stephen; beausab at charter.net; Chip Hailey ; Chris Gray; David Ekin
(davide at slsbvi.org); Debbie Head; Debbie Naucke (danaucke at dgckids.org);
gwunder at earthlink.net; Kathleen Demsky ; lori williams; MSB Alumni
Association; patriciaschonlau at sbcglobal.net; Beal, Barbara
Subject: SRC meeting TEXT

I sent a PDF of the SRC flyer but it has been requested that I send an
additional copy that is not an attachment.  Here it is.  Thank you Cindy
Bitterman

Rehabilitation Services for the Blind and the State Rehabilitation Council
for the Blind

Public Forum

The RSB and SRC invite you to a Public Meeting.  We would like to hear your
comments and concerns regarding the services we provide Missourians who are
blind and visually impaired.  Please plan to attend.  You may participate
via conference call by calling 1-877-820-7831

conference call pin number required 35666479#

A panel of guests will share their stories about learning

"Alternative Techniques of Blindness"

for example travel, Braille, self care, learning to use voice output to
access computer text.

Capitol Plaza Hotel & Convention Center
415 W. McCarty Street
Jefferson City, MO 65101
573-635-1234

May 1st 2014

6:00pm-8:00pm

You may participate via conference call by calling 1-877-820-7831

conference call pin number required 35666479#

To contact RSB or SRC please call (800) 592-6004

Business Meeting:  Friday, May 2, 2014 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, Capitol Plaza
Hotel & Convention Center, 415 W. McCarty St.  Jefferson City MO 65101.
573-635-1234

Conference call participants:  after introductions the line will be muted
for about 30 minutes while the guest speaker is talking.  After which we
will un-mute the line for comments and questions.

Interpreters:  will be available upon request, if you need an interpreter,
if you are deaf-blind, or would like a copy of this announcement in your
preferred medium, please contact us at 1-800-592-6004 prior to the meeting.

Comments:  You may submit written comments to Cindy.Bitterman at dss.mo.gov or
by mailing them to Cindy Bitterman, P.O. Box 2320, 615 Howerton Ct,
Jefferson City MO 65102-2320.