[Nfbmo] streaming

Magoon Erin magoone at gary-springfield-mo.net
Mon Mar 24 20:42:17 UTC 2014

I agree with president wunder constructive criticism is the way to go.

Whether or not a person should think of everything it is impossible.

Thinking about screen readers was taken into consideration and it was tested before the announcement saying the stream was up and ready.

It is no harder to hear jaws over the stream then it is to hear jaws over any other background noise on your computer or in your environment.

Maybe we could send suggestions and comments about the streaming to gary Horchem, Gene coulter, or gary Wunder after convention?

Sent from my iPhone