[Nfbmo] Boar Position

cktisdal at charter.net cktisdal at charter.net
Thu Mar 27 18:36:43 UTC 2014

Dear Federationist:

    Unfortunityly I Chris Tisdal, will be unable to attend this years
State Convention.  Sadly, my mother has passed away and I need to be in
Arkansas with family.

    I would like to ask since I am up for re-election this year if you
would be willing to re-elect me without my being present for the
elections.  I have greatly appreciated the last two years I have been
allowed to serve.  I will on the other hand, understan if this is not
acceptable to all.

    I will hopfully be attending on_line Saturday and Sunday.
Wish all a WONDERFULL State Convention!!!!

Chris Tisdal
President of the Lewis and Clark Chapter