[Nfbmo] Missouri Association of Guide Dog Users Meeting at state convention

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 18:38:14 UTC 2014

Hi all,

The Missouri Association of Guide Dog Users would like to invite you
to our annual meeting at the 2014 state convention.  We welcome all
humans, dogs, and canes.  Learn about what the national organization
is planning, and take part in some excellent discussion.  The agenda
is pasted below.

Please note that we will be taking dues before the meeting as well as
at any point at convention, so if you would like to pay your dues to
the Missouri Association of Guide Dog Users, you are encouraged to
arrive at the meeting by 5:45.  Look forward to seeing you there!

Missouri Association of Guide Dog Users
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Missouri
Annual Meeting
March 28, 2014
Agenda

6:00 Call to Order and Introductions
6:05 Secretary's Report--Debbie Eifler
6:10 Treasurer's Report--Gail Lundberg
6:15 The National News: an update on the National Association of Guide
Dog Users--Julie McGinnity
6:25 New Methods and Training Techniques--Stephanie McDowell and Erin Magoon
6:40 Rights and Responsibilities: Bringing your guide Dog to a
Convention or Seminar--Debbie Wunder and discussion
6:50 Elections and other business
7:00 Adjourn

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National