[Nfbmo] 2014 Rittgers award deadline extended till 5 pm Saturday, 05/17/14 5 pm

via Nfbmo nfbmo at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 03:17:19 UTC 2014

Hi all,
      We've extended the Rittgers National  Convention application deadline
till 5 pm Saturday, 05/17/14.
Get your applications in ASAP!.  The Committee will evaluate  submissions
Sunday evening.
Good luck!

Dan Flasar, Chair, 2014 Rittgers   Committee
email:   _danflasar at aol.com_ (mailto:danflasar at aol.com)
Phone:  (314)646-7128 (leave voice mail -  calls without  messages will not
be returned).

Greetings fellow  Federationists!
National Convention is just around  the corner!  The convention runs
from Tuesday, July 1st, through  Sunday, July 6th, being held at the  Rosen
Center Hotel in Orlando Florida.   See the link below for  more information:

https://nfb.org/national-convention.

The 2014 Rittgers  Committee will be accepting applications  for
financial assistance to attend the  convention until 5 pm,  Saturday, May
17th.
First time attendees have  priority on  Rittgers funding.  If funding is
still
available, members who   have attended a national convention before can be
considered if financial  need  and/or strong convention participation is
demonstrated.   The  Committee will evaluate all applications  and notify
awardees
by 10 pm Sunday,  May 18th by phone or  email.

Following is  the 2014 Rittgers application.  Emailing  forms is preferred
but  applications can also be taken by phone (see  contact information
following  the application form  below.

2014 Rittgers Award Application  Form

Please answer all questions.   If a  question is not  applicable, enter
n/a.
Incomplete applications will  be returned.   It is a good idea to apply
well before the 5pm May 17th  deadline - we  cannot accept applications
received
after that  time/date.    If you do not receive an acknowledgement from the

Committee within 2  days after sending your application, please contact Dan

Flasar at  _danflasar at aol.com_ (mailto:danflasar at aol.com)   or phone
(314)646-7128 (note:  Because of the high number of spam  calls  clogging
the phone
lines, I generally do not answer calls from  unfamiliar  numbers.  Please
leave a voicemail stating your name,  reason you're  calling, phone # and
best
time to return your call and I  will get  back to you.  Phone calls made
without leaving a message  will not be  returned).

Last Name:

First Name:

Street Address 1:

Street Address 2:

Apartment/unit  #:

City:

State:

Zip:

Home Phone:

Cell Phone:

email address:

Are you a member of the Nfb  of Missouri (Y/N):

If so, what chapter do you  belong  to:

If not, do you intend to join soon (Y/N/Not   Sure):

Have you ever attended a National Convention   (Y/N) ?
Were you a member of the NFB  of Missouri at that  time (Y/N)?

Why do you wish to attend the 2014 NFB national   Convention?

Please note that all awardees are   expected to fully participate in
convention each day and attend the banquet  on  Saturday night.   Awardees
may be
asked to provide a  written or oral  description of their convention
experience.

So,  get your applications in ASAP!    Pre-registration for convention must

be postmarked or received by May  31st.  Awards are based on
pre-registration costs  and (at least)  double occupancy.

Good luck!

Dan Flasar, Chair, 2014  Rittgers  Committee
email:  _danflasar at aol.com_  (mailto:danflasar at aol.com)
Phone:  (314)646-7128 (leave voice mail -  calls without  messages will not
be returned)

2014 Rittgers  Committee  Members:

Dan Flasar, Chair  - Lewis & Clark
Penny  Perr           St.   Louis