[Nfbmo] Board meting in Springfield.

Horchem Gary via Nfbmo nfbmo at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 16:30:18 UTC 2014

Please DO NOT post your reply for lunch on the list. Please use one of the methods Erin gave in the e-mail. Also Wednesday May 28th at 9:00 PM means that if she does not hear from you by that time she will assume you won't be eating lunch. Please don't procrastinate and get your answers into her ASAP!!!

>>> Magoon Erin via Nfbmo <nfbmo at nfbnet.org> 05/14/14 5:41 PM >>>
Hello everyone,

Springfield is looking forward to hosting the Board Meeting on Saturday, May 31.

I am writing to let everyone know what lunch will be that day, and let you know when we need to know who is coming by.

Lunch will be lasagna, salad and breadsticks from Olive Garden.

Please contact Erin Magoon by Wednesday, May 28 at 9:00 PM.

You may reach her by any of the following:

email:

erin.magoon at gmail.com

Cell Phone:

(417) 576-0037

Home Phone:

(417) 812-2892

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Erin Magoon and The Springfield Chapter.