[Nfbmo] Missouri Parents of Blind Children Conference Call!

Rosina Solano via Nfbmo nfbmo at nfbnet.org
Fri May 16 17:06:23 UTC 2014

 Okay, folks.  Time to talk about BELL.  What is BELL you might ask?  Well BELL stands for Braille Enrichment for Literacy and Learning!!  The NFB BELL Program is designed to provide intensive Braille instruction to blind and low vision children during the summer months. This program is meant to serve students who are not currently receiving enough Braille instruction in school or who could benefit from Braille enrichment over the summer.

So I know that you want to know more about this amazing program, so call in Sunday May 18, 2014 at 8:00 pm and find out more about how this amazing program can help your child!!  Missouri will be hosting a BELL program of our own this year so don't be late.

Call in number for conference meeting is 712-432-0180 and the access number is 667622.  Guest speaker is none other than our own Debbie Wunder to tell us all about it!!

Hope to see ya there!!

Please feel free to pass this on to any other families that might be interested in this.  Helping to change what it means to be blind!

Rosina Foster
NFBMO - Show Me Chapter
MOPOBC - Missouri Parents of Blind Children