[Nfbmo] reading Centurylink email using Google Chrome?

Dacia Luck via Nfbmo nfbmo at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 16:57:26 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I am having trouble accessing my Centurylink email formally known as
Centurytel.  I can sometimes access it via Firefox but it doesn't
always work.  I was wondering if anyone uses Google Chrome and how
that works?  I can sign in and get to my email via google chrome, but
cannot figure out the command to make it read an email.  When I hit
enter on the subject forms mode just keeps popping on and when I hit
it again it pops back off.

Thanks for your help.

Dacia