[Nfbmo] Last reminder about food for the board meeting.

Magoon Erin via Nfbmo nfbmo at nfbnet.org
Tue May 27 18:39:51 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am writing one last time to make sure I have everyone on the list that would like food for the board meeting on Saturday, May 31.  The food will be lasagna, salad and breadsticks from Olive Garden.  I have the following people on the list.

Melissa Smith, Rita Lynch, two other people from Jeff City, Gary Wunder, Debbie Wunder, Julie Mcginnity, Carol Coulter, Gene Coulter, Dacia Luck, Justin Cole, Ruby Polk, Shelia Wright, Jeff Wright, Dan Flasar, Chris Tisdal, Rosina Foster, Gary Horchem, Erin Magoon, Robin Sweitzer, Doug Roberts.

I saw Cari and Brent's names on the hotel list, but I have not heard from them about lunch.  Neither have I heard from Gene Fleeman.  If you have contacted me and your name is not on the list please contact me again.

If you would like to be included in lunch please contact me by 9:00 PM tomorrow, Wednesday, May 28.  I will be telling Olive Garden our final count so I need to know please guys.

You may contact me by replying to this message, or by email at:

erin.magoon at gmail.com

Or call or text me at:

(417) 576-0037

Thank you,