[Nfbmo] Sad News

Gail Bryant gbryant at socket.net
Wed Nov 5 13:35:53 UTC 2014

   It is with great sadness that I share the news with you that Bill
Carnagey, TAP-I CSP (among other "hats" that he wore), passed away suddenly
on October 23.  He was one of the first TAP for Internet trainers and
supported people all across Missouri.  Every TAP-I consumer that he worked
with always had incredible things to say about him and appreciated not only
his skill with AT, but his kindness and patience.  He will be hugely missed!

               If you wish to see his online obituary and to sign the
"guestbook", go to www.gormanscharpf.com, and click on Obituaries.  There
will be a small funeral on Friday for mostly family only.

Gail Bryant

Columbia Braille Teaching Services L.L.C.

1212 London Drive

Columbia, MO 65203-2012

Phone: (573)817-5993

Cell: (573)268-4962