[Nfbmo] Missouri Association of Guide dog Users Conference Call: November 10

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 23:15:45 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I would like to let you all know that the Missouri Association of
Guide Dog Users will be holding our next conference call tomorrow,
Monday, November 10 at 8:00 PM.  We would like to invite you to give
us feedback on the seminar and help us plan for state convention.  The
call-in information is below.

Call (712)432-0180
Access code: 4168026

--
Julie McGinnity
National Federation of the Blind performing arts division secretary,