[Nfbmo] Exciting opportunity

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 17 22:50:36 UTC 2014

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. We have been offered an exciting opportunity.
As one of the original seven states that formed the National Federation of
the Blind in 1940, we have the opportunity to participate in the sponsorship
of the seventy-fifth convention in July 2015. I think this is a wonderful
opportunity. Just how we will divide all of the responsibilities I do not
know, but I hope we can make a real effort to show up in Orlando and to show
the pride we feel and having been one of the original seven. I will let you
know as we get more information.

Warmly,

Gary Wunder, President