[Nfbmo] Exciting opportunity

cjcoulter at centurytel.net cjcoulter at centurytel.net
Tue Nov 18 16:36:56 UTC 2014

Hi Susan it is great to hear from you. We are  going to really try hard to
go in 2015 and would love to see you again.
I am also working the the parent video and seminar and would love to have
your input. Would you be interested in helping me out. You can email me at
cjcoulter at centurytel.net,
Carol Coulter