[Nfbmo] a reminder about the Washington Seminar

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 24 15:47:42 UTC 2014

I want to give everyone a heads up about the deadline to apply for affiliate
funding if you wish to attend the Washington Seminar. The board of directors
voted to send four people, granting each of them $700. I have had one or two
applicants say that they would not need the full stipend, so it may be that
we can expand the pool a bit if they choose to give back some of the money.

>From the applicants I have so far, it looks like we will have good
geographic representation. Please make sure that I have your request in hand
by December 1. I hope to make the decision on that day so that those who
need to make airplane reservations have plenty of time to do so.

I have been asked whether one must be sponsored by the affiliate in order to
attend. The answer is most definitely not. There are times when we have had
six or seven people attend the Washington Seminar. Sometimes they received
funding from other sources, and sometimes they have decided to come on their
own. It is a fantastic experience, and I highly recommend it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. We are planning a wonderful family celebration
here, and it will be a time to simply appreciate one another and the
blessings we have had this year.

Warmly,

Gary Wunder, President