[Nfbmo] Public Forum In Kansas City - November 13

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Mon Oct 6 01:11:16 UTC 2014

Below is an announcement about the upcoming public forum for Missouri
Rehabilitation Services for the Blind which will be held in Kansas City on
November 13 from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. at AlphaPointe. I post this invitation to
participate as consumer input is important to evaluate and develop effective
programs and services.

Shelia Wright

NFB of Missouri Representative

State Rehabilitation Council for the Blind

Public Forum 2nd Flyer.pdf

2

3

Keith Roderick, Policy Development Coordinator with RSB will talk

about

"Transition"

Public Forum

Rehabilitation Services for the Blind and the State

Rehabilitation Council for the Blind

The RSB and SRC invite you to a Public Meeting. We would like to hear your

comments and concerns regarding the services we provide Missourians who

are blind and visually impaired. Please plan to attend. You may participate

via conference call by calling

1-877-820-7831

conference call pin number required 35666479#

98

Alphapointe

7501 Prospect Ave

Kansas City MO 64132

816-421-5848

To contact RSB or SRC please call (800) 592-6004

Business Meeting: Friday, Nov. 14th, 2014 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, 816 Hotel, 801
Westport Rd,

Kansas City MO 64111. 816-931-1000

Conference call participants: after introductions the line will be muted for
about 30 minutes

while the guest speaker is talking. After which we will un-mute the line for
comments and ques-

tions.

Interpreters: will be available upon request, if you need an interpreter, if
you are deaf-blind, or

would like a copy of this announcement in your preferred medium, please
contact us at 1-800-

592-6004 prior to the meeting.

Comments: You may submit written comments to Cindy.Bitterman at dss.mo.gov or
by mailing

them to Cindy Bitterman, P.O. Box 2320, 615 Howerton Ct, Jefferson City MO
65102-2320.

261

262

263