[Nfbmo] January Board Meeting

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Tue Oct 28 17:55:31 UTC 2014

Boy we sure have trouble getting board meetings scheduled lately.
Let’s see if I have things correct and maybe we need to have a conference call or something to resolve the problem. The decision, obviously, needs to be made very quickly so a location in Columbia can be scouted out.
Jan.3 it is still the holidays so people have things going on. The fiscal year runs through December 31 so for Carol to have the Treasurer’s report done a week before  the meeting there would have to be a total freeze on financial activity  beginning on Christmas.
January 10 Springfield chapter has a guest speaker and someone else had something as well that escapes me now.
January 17 Columbia and Kansas City would need to move their meetings. I guess Columbia could have there meeting before or after the board meeting making for a long day. Seems like I’m forgetting something here as well.
January 24 Some folks will be leaving for the Washington seminar. And I think Julie is not available as well
January 31 Some folks will have recently returned from Washington
I don’t think we should go any later than that as we get very close to convention and the various committees will be rushing to get their work done.
My first choice is Jan 31 and second choice is  Jan 17 or 10.
Gene