[Nfbmo] Blind Missourian

cjcoulter at centurytel.net cjcoulter at centurytel.net
Thu Sep 4 17:04:58 UTC 2014

Hi everyone the dead line for the upcoming issue of the Blind Missourian is Sept. 15th and I hope to have it out on later than the  first week of October. We have been busy so I hope to hear reports on what chapter and divisions have been doing as well as committees and special projects. Hope to hear from a lot of you and get enough material for two issues. I can dream big. I am also looking at doing an article or maybe a regular feature of accessible apps. so if you have some good ones that you would like to share send me the name of the app, and applicable cost and where to get the app. This request might actually get some response lol.
Carol Coulter