[Nfbmo] Blind Missourian

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 5 14:56:13 UTC 2014

Hi Chris,

You need to proofread your emails. Jerry lived in Forestell.  The
Walk-a-thon is in Tower Grove Park, unless there is a different park that I
don't know about.
Sorry I made this for public consumption, but I lost everybody's emails when
I got the new computer.  Send me your address privately and I won' do that
anymore.

Susan