[Nfbmo] MO Health Net Conference Calls

Nancy Lynn freespirit.stl at att.net
Mon Sep 15 16:17:21 UTC 2014

I got this from another list and thought you should know about it.
All,

                As you are probably aware of, there are some changes coming in the way Missouri will be handling the medical coverage for the blind pension recipients.  In order to inform you of these changes and to make the transition as smooth as possible, we will have a series of conference calls for you to participate in.  These conference calls will be hosted by MO Health Net and the Department of Social Services.  We encourage you to join us on at least one of these conference calls so that you can be informed about the changes and also be able to ask questions of the people that know.

Here are the scheduled dates and times for the conference calls.

Wednesday, October 1, 7:00 PM

Sunday, October 5, 4:00 PM

Tuesday, October 7, 10:00 AM

Thursday, October 9, 2:00 PM

Hopefully one of these dates and times will work into your schedule.

The conference number to call is: 1-567-314-4017

The conference pass code is: 25463

Please share this information with anyone you feel will be affected by these changes in the MO Health Net coverage for the blind pensioners.