[Nfbmo] Online Registration with a Credit or Debit Card coming very soon!!!

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Sat Sep 20 03:57:48 UTC 2014

Greetings folks I and Gary Wunder have been working very hard these last few days to find a solution for online registration using a credit or debit card. one of these solutions we are looking at is EventBrite which is a service that handles online registration and ticketing for events. Be aware whatever solution we go with there will be fees in addition to the meal ticket/convention registration fee. Gary Wunder will have Gene and Carol look it over before we make a final decision.

Gary Horchem
NFBMO Webmaster