[Nfbmo] Schwans fund raiser

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at charter.net
Mon Apr 6 19:04:53 UTC 2015

Awesome!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmo [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Shelia Wright via
Nfbmo
Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2015 11:40 AM
To: carol j coulter; NFB of Missouri Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Nfbmo] Schwans fund raiser

Great idea! I just drop some cards off with some folks at church today. Hope
this is a very successful project Sheila

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 4, 2015, at 10:18 PM, carol j coulter via Nfbmo <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
wrote:

> Hi everyone the Coulter family just invited 422 people to join our
fundraiser and within 30 minutes have had one reply saying they would help
and that they also like shopping at Value Giant. We spread the word by
posting on our neighborhood list serve which covers 6 surrounding
neighborhoods that have a total of 422 families participating.
> Carol Coulter
Nfbmo: