[Nfbmo] Schwan's Update

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 18 15:55:35 UTC 2015

I'd like to put in a good word for Gene here. We have no desire to shame
anyone, but we do want to recognize those people who can help and do. I got
a call the other day asking if Debbie and I were boycotting Schwans. The
person who called me with that taunt loves us very much, but the point was
to let me know that we needed to get with it. The prodding worked. No insult
was given or taken. The whole intent is to build up and not to tear down.

I appreciate the lists: the ones that didn't have my name on them and the
ones that now do. Actually, I see that I'm still not on the list. But that
Debbie Wunder has bought all kinds of things!

Fatly Yours,

Gary