[Nfbmo] Fundraising in Missouri

carol morgan cmcares at att.net
Mon Apr 20 03:12:48 UTC 2015

Did you know that you could support National Federation of the Blind of Missouri even if you don't live in Missouri? I bet you want to know how. Well I am glad you asked. Schwan's and National Federation of the Blind of Missouri has teamed up to do a fundraiser. You can go to A Fundraising Network and put in our campaign code which is 18709. This code is good all over the USA. E-Gift Cards are also available.If you prefer you can call 1-855-870-7208 and provide them with our campaign code 18709 at check out. Thank you for Supporting the National Federation of the Blind of Missouri. Happy ShoppingCarol MorganNFB-MOWays and Means Chaircmcares at att.net
|   |
| A Fundraising NetworkSCHWAN’S CARES™ makes fundraising quick and easy. Schwan’s Home Service donates a portion of each online grocery purchase from supporters to your... |
|  |
| View on www.schwanscares.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |