[Nfbmo] Friday convention extension

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 18:22:46 UTC 2015

I'm fine with an arrival on Thursday giving us a full day on Friday.   We
can also add some time by going longer on Sunday - though that can run  into
issues with checkouts and whether or not the hotel will let us keep our
meeting room.
I'm open to whatever the committee chooses.
Dan

In a message dated 8/24/2015 1:16:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,