[Nfbmo] IMPORTANT!:Attention Divisions and others

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Mon Aug 31 16:45:59 UTC 2015

The convention organization committee will meet in just over 48 hours and it would be most helpful to  get in writing what the  requirements for space by divisions and others needing meeting space on state convention Friday are. I have only heard from the Parent’s Division. What about Merchants, Diabetics, Students, Guide Dogs, and anyone else? We will be juggling all the meetings but it is hard to juggle unless you know which balls you are juggling. We nee to know how long your meeting really needs as well.
Email me at escoulter at centurytel.net
gene