[Nfbmo] holiday conference call

Nancy Lynn freespirit.stl at att.net
Fri Dec 18 17:22:07 UTC 2015

Well folks, it’s that time of year again. You know, that time for good food, fun, family and friends known as the holidays. Once again we’re offering a social conference call on the evening of Christmas day,December 25. If you’re alone on that day, come and join us. If you had a good dinner with friends and family, come join us and share. If you’ve had more than enough of your relatives for one day, come join us and tell us about it. We can’t offer food, but we can offer lots of fun and fellowship. We’ll start at 9pm eastern, 8pm central, etc and go till the last 2 people hang up. Since we’ll have people there from both the computer and phone worlds, we’re not going to talk a lot about technology since that would leave some folks out. Of course, if you got some cool new device for Christmas, you can tell us about it. This is a general chat that includes everybody. We’ll use the number 605-475-6777 access code holiday, or 4654329 pound. Come one, come all! Let’s have a ball!
This is the season for lots of good cheer, so happy Christmas to all, and a merry new year!